Not Quite Right? Not a Problem!
We want everyone to love every piece they buy from us as much as we do, but we understand that there are the occasional times when things just aren’t quite right. When this is the case, we want to make things as easy as possible so we offer a 7 day, “Love it or return it” policy on all items delivered by post or collected in store. If, during that time, you decide you want to return something for a full refund, then all we ask is that the products are in the same condition that you received them and still in their original packaging so we can re-home easily. Simply call us on 01937 581451 or pop into one of our showrooms within 14 days of receiving your goods. We will need prove of purchase eg an email order confirmation or till receipt.
For larger items delivered via our “White Glove Delivery” service, that you’re not completely satisfied with can be taken away by the team at point of delivery, completely free of charge. However, whilst our 7 day “Love or return it” policy still applies after you’ve accepted the items, we reserve the right to charge a non refundable admin fee of £60.
Unfortunately, exclusions do apply so please see our returns T & C’s below for full details.
Terms and conditions:
- Refunds can only be offered when items are returned to us within 14 days of receipt.
- Replacements are offered on a like-for-like basis. Where the same product is not available, a similar product up to the same value will be substituted.
- Gift vouchers, mattresses, fabric by the metre, made-to-measure items, bespoke pieces, ex-display/sale items and delivery charges are excluded.
- Our returns process must be followed and must be accompanied by a “returns Form”.
- Your refund can take up to seven working days to process from receipt of the returned items and will be made to the original payment method.
- Items must be returned in the same condition that they were purchased.
- Items delivered using our white Glove Delivery Service and requiring collection, may take up to 28 days for collection (40 days for more remote areas).
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
Returning damaged goods:
We’re happy to replace any damaged goods you might have received – all we ask is that you follow the returns process above to ensure a quick and easy replacement. Once we have received the original damaged items at the warehouse, we will despatch your replacement goods as soon as possible.
If you chose to pay for your order online using PayPal, your return will be processed 2 working days later if you choose to return it to one of our stores.
Furnish and Fettle
16 High Street
Registered Number in the UK: 10051720
VAT Registration Number: 24258704